When you download video from YouTube using SnapTube অ্যাপ, all videos will be automatically stored in the Internal Storage > SnapTube > Video. The problem is that if you download many videos, you will not have any space left in the internal storage. This is bad because it can affect the system when you run many applications. Eventually, your phone will be very slow. To avoid such problem happens, you can change the download path of the videos you’ve downloaded using SnapTube for Android. Check the steps below to know how to change the download path in SnapTube App.
How to Change the Download Path in SnapTube App
1. Open SnapTube অ্যাপ.
2. Tap the gear icon at the top right to get in the সেটিংস.
3. Tap the ডাউনলোড Path to change it.
4. চয়ন করুন MicroSD to save the video in the external device.
5. Tap the folder icon at the right top to create a new folder.
6. Write a name for the folder, for example SnapTube.
7. Once you’ve finished, open the folder you’ve just created by simply tapping on it.
8. Press ‘Select this folder‘ to confirm the storage path. If you want to create a subfolder, just tap on ‘Create new folder.’
9. A pop up window will appear to confirm it once again. Press ‘Select‘ to confirm.
Great! Now you’ve changed the download path in snaptube app into the external storage. তারপর, you can continue download videos (কিভাবে ডাউনলোড করার জন্য YouTube ভিডিও SnapTube ব্যবহার) without worrying your internal storage space now.
You can play the video from the Gallery or you can find the video using File Manager application at SD Card > SnapTube. Thus, if you find any difficulties, please don’t hesitate to write it in the comment box below. We will try our best to help you solving the problem you faced. পড়ার জন্য আপনাকে ধন্যবাদ!