Once you’ve installed SnapTube on your Android, you can begin to download video to watch it offline (check how to install SnapTube for Android). You can also download HD video and even convert the music video into mp3 format using SnapTube app. In SnapTube apk, there are some sections, such as Top Sites, Popular, Top and Categories that can help you to find the new videos. For more detail information about how to download video using SnapTube for Android, check the tutorial below.
How to Download YouTube Video Using SnapTube App
1. Open SnapTube app.
2. Go to one of the sections, Popular or Top to find new or popular videos.
3. If the video you’re looking for isn’t there, write the keyword (can be the title, the singer, or any words) in the search box at the top. Some suggestions will appear to help you searching the video you want.
4. Find the video among the results that appear. Once you find the video, tap the little arrow on the right side of the video.
5. Or you can tap on the video to check if that’s the video you look for and press the white arrow on the right bottom side to begin download the video.
6. SnapTube will try to get the URL. Wait patiently!
7. A list of video and audio format will pop up. Choose the video quality you want by tapping on it.
8. The download will start immediately. Wait until it finished.
9. Done! You can now watch the video offline.
You can search the video from the Gallery or go to the internal storage using the File Manager application and go to SnapTube > Video. Actually you can change the storage of your downloaded video of SnapTube into your SD card. I suggest you to save the downloaded videos in the external storage or SD card so that your videos are safe once something bad happens to your phone. Check the tutorial how to change the SnapTube’s Download Path for help.