Downloading YouTube video can be done easily from your Android gadgets. Now you can download video not only from YouTube, but also from other websites such as Vimeo, Metacafe, Dailytube, and even Instagram in a simply way. To download the video, all you need is SnapTube for Android.
SnapTube for Android is a powerful application that helps you download video and watch it offline easily. It’s free, simple and fast. Saving music video into mp3 format is another main feature of SnapTube. It is not available in the Play Store due to Google’s policy that prohibit downloading video from YouTube. But you can find it here. Check the tutorial below to know how to install SnapTube for Android.
How to Install SnapTube for Android
1. Download SnapTube for Android.
2. The downloading process will start immediately. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Find the SnabTube.apk in the Download folder using the file manager.
4. If a notification or warning appears, go to Security > Unknown Source under the Device administration section. Check the box (in some Android device, you may have to swipe right to turn it on) to allow installing application from other sources than Play Store.
6. Go back to the SnapTube.apk to install it once again.
7. Wait until it’s finished.
Now you can begin to download video from YouTube, Metacafe, Vimeo, etc. Check this article for the tutorial how to download video from SnapTube. Write in the comment if you need any guidances.