Due to the restrictions in Android KitKat or above (4.4+) you will lose the video files once you uninstall SnapTube App. Taktiež, if you try to change the download path to the external memory, the folder will not appear or remains hidden from the File Manager app.
When you download video from YouTube using SnapTube App, all videos will be automatically stored in the Internal Storage > SnapTube > video. The problem is that if you download many videos, you will not have any space left in the internal storage. This is bad because it can affect the system when you run many applications. Eventually, your phone will be very slow. To avoid such problem happens, you can change the download path of the videos you’ve downloaded using SnapTube for Android. Check the steps below to know how to change the download path in SnapTube App.
How to Change the Download Path in SnapTube App
1. Otvorený SnapTube App.
2. Tap the gear icon at the top right to get in the nastavenie.
3. kliknite na Stiahnuť ▼ Path to change it.
4. zvoliť MicroSD to save the video in the external device.
5. Tap the folder icon at the right top to create a new folder.
6. Write a name for the folder, for example SnapTube.
7. Once you’ve finished, open the folder you’ve just created by simply tapping on it.
8. Press ‘Select this folder‘ to confirm the storage path. If you want to create a subfolder, just tap on ‘Create new folder.’
9. A pop up window will appear to confirm it once again. Press ‘Select‘ to confirm.
Great! Now you’ve changed the download path in snaptube app into the external storage. potom, you can continue download videos (Ako stiahnuť YouTube Video Používanie SnapTube) without worrying your internal storage space now.
You can play the video from the Gallery or you can find the video using File Manager application at SD Card > SnapTube. Thus, if you find any difficulties, neváhajte napísať ho do poľa Komentár nižšie. We will try our best to help you solving the problem you faced. Ďakujem za čítanie!